Digital Library Services for Patrons
For the latest update on library operations, please visit the Riverside County Library System (RCLS) Website. Explore the below links for ways to still remain active with the La Quinta Library and gain access to library services. This is an ever-evolving list as we are working on developing more programming and providing more services for our patrons online.
- Email RCLS librarians at our Ask a Librarian page
- RCLS Electronic Library Resources include homework resources, news databases, health & wellness resources, eBooks, and a language learning resource.
- Brainfuse Learning Site offers easy to connect one-to-one online tutoring free. (Please have your library card available to use this link)
eAudiobooks, eBooks, eMagazines (Apps available for Apple or Android devices)
- RB Digital: For eAudiobooks & eMagazines
- Overdrive: For eAudiobooks & eBooks
- Libby (also from Overdrive, same catalog): For eAudiobooks & eBooks
Yes, we still have book clubs that all people are welcome to (virtually) attend! Get started by visiting La Quinta Library's Goodreads page. We have 3 Groups:
Extra Resources for the Mind, Body, & SpiritThe following links contain updates and links to resources on a variety of topics for a variety of ages. These will be updated often as we compile more online content.
- This La Quinta Library Blog: Varied content including updates and resources.
- See our latest post for the current statement from RCLS on COVID-19.
- La Quinta Library Pinterest Page: Contains content for all ages and includes topics like DIY & Crafts, Home & Garden, Book Recs, Early Literacy Activities, Kids' Activities, Students' Corner, and more!
- La Quinta Library Facebook Page: Updates and links to resources
- La Quinta Library Instagram: Updates and links to resources